Monday 22 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vannesa:
When i confronted him about it he says it is nothing and they were just reminiscing.
(20 October 2018)

Vannesa:
Boyfriend has been sex video chatting with his ex behind my back, i came across nude photos as well.
(20 October 2018)

Octavia:
The score on Snapchat I don't know keeps bothering me?
(20 October 2018)

Lizzette:
Is it normal for men over 30 to know a woman is not 18 but to be courting and having relationships with women that are like 15, 16 and 17?
(20 October 2018)

Lizzette:
I ask this question because in Philippines, the legal age of consent is 18. Most Pinay do not even get boyfriend until about 23 or 24. Yet, I am hearing more and more about men over 30 courting and having relationships with younger women.
(20 October 2018)

Bernie:
Why would someone want someone to be better than them?
(20 October 2018)

Denita:
Wait for my ex to come back, or just go with the flow?
(20 October 2018)

Li:
I saw in a dream that i was dating a guy but then i gone to another guy and grab him and made out with him...what this dream means?
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
Depressed I can't afford college. How do I cope with depression?
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I have all of this rage built up in me.
(20 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment