Sunday 14 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Myrtis:
The women out here cannot hold marriages or relationships so it seems but goes through them like crazy.
(11 October 2018)

Myrtis:
It is proclaimed out here to be 'redneck'. Anyway just about everyone that hangs around me out here does so because he or she wants something.
(11 October 2018)

Myrtis:
Everyone out here has a criminal background and has been in trouble with the law.
(11 October 2018)

Myrtis:
I don't have money to move or relocated but where I live the people like to go to jail.
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
I'm dating a guy I didn't know I was dating?
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
He doesn't stop blowing up my phone and gets mad if I don't answer.
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
The last girl he dated was 31 I think and he was living with her.
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
He keeps telling me I'm his true love and all these things and I don't believe him.
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
I'm trying to be nice cause he has really bad anger issues and don't want to say something and make him mad.
(11 October 2018)

Carlene:
I'm 16 this guy is 19 and he's been really clingy and obsessive of me.
(11 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment