Tuesday 2 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Noelle:
Like should I just tell him that he can t move in and he just need to focus on his money and his baby boy.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
But I don t want to be stuck taking care of a man either.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
I mean I can pay all the bills on my own.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
My problem is my boyfriend wants to live with me and child support does not leave him with enough money to help me pay even half of the bills.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
I think child support is very important due to the fact him and the mother of his child did not work out.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
My boyfriend is on child support he has one kid and I have none.
(9 September 2018)

Dawna:
How do I go about asking an acquaintance (a girl), to hook me up with her shy friend?
(9 September 2018)

Dawna:
I don't have any classes with my acquaintance, but I know they are close. i was thinking of asking her through text.
(9 September 2018)

Dawna:
So I don't really know how to go about it.
(9 September 2018)

Ciara:
Is not revenge a form of cultural correctness? If is not morally sound why does biologically feel so?
(9 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment