Tuesday 16 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenifer:
I've had 3 boyfriends before him.
(14 October 2018)

Jenifer:
We both like comics, anime, partying and have similar hobbies and like to travel.
(14 October 2018)

Jenifer:
I'm 21 and he's 39 We met at work.
(14 October 2018)

Jackie:
Why are males usually more violent than females?
(14 October 2018)

Theda:
My brother saw me naked plz help?
(14 October 2018)

Arletha:
Favorite spelling of the name Michelle?
(14 October 2018)

Arielle:
Why is my best friend so possessive?
(14 October 2018)

Arielle:
She tries to get me away from my girlfriend or points out her flaws, she tries resting her head on my shoulder.
(14 October 2018)

Arielle:
It s not the first time she s done something like this.
(14 October 2018)

Arielle:
Like if my girlfriend is holding my arm, Tanya will grab my other arm.
(14 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment