Wednesday 31 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Catrina:
My past 3 relationships have been abusive so i feel like if i let my guard down I'll just be hurt once I do it.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
It sucks because I feel like I can't let my guard down.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
I don't know if that's where it could stem from.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
My grandma died when i was 7, and then my two uncles (her sons) decided to abandoned our family so it's like three people abandoned us.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
I'm afraid of getting abandoned by my partner.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
I know it's silly to be worried because I'm so young but I just wish I had a way or strategy to cope with it.
(29 October 2018)

Catrina:
I'm 17 and I have a boyfriend and I always worry about him one day leaving or deciding I'm not good enough.
(29 October 2018)

Kimberli:
I know I took plan b fairly late so is there still a chance?
(29 October 2018)

Kimberli:
He pulled out but I am still worried so I took plan b about 64 hours after.
(29 October 2018)

Kimberli:
I am on the pill and take it regularly, however I have been taking melatonin which interferes whith the pill.
(29 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment