Thursday 25 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lois:
So I figure let me request his wife so this way she don't think just everyone want to be his friend.
(23 October 2018)

Lois:
There's a few members on his friends list as well as me.
(23 October 2018)

Lois:
I sent this lady from my church a friend request out of respect because her husband is one of the ministers.
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
Employee caught stealing at work?
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
Or should I hand her over to the guy and his friends?
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
Should I punish Lexi myself and if so, how?
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
The customer is a dangerous man with connections, and he says he will come back later to take the girl away, unless I discipline her sufficiently in his presence.
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
She then tried to blame my best girl Desiree.
(23 October 2018)

Leonie:
One of the hookers at my strip bar was caught stealing a customer's watch.
(23 October 2018)

Lyndsay:
Grandmother bought 2 burial spots for me and my sister after brother died and father passed away a month ago?
(23 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment