Thursday 11 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candace:
Me and my ex girlfriend go to the same college and today I saw her on campus and it just got me thinking about my past relationship with her.
(9 October 2018)

Kandace:
Like I notice lots of women and men don't get married and they just work.
(9 October 2018)

Tamala:
My ex doesn't want me to be surrounded with people who are doing thot things, but that doesnt mean I will do thot things.
(9 October 2018)

Tamala:
He got mad that I got a new tattoo and I became friends again with my old friend whom he sees her as a fake thot.
(9 October 2018)

Tamala:
My ex texts me saying that I am a fake person and a fake friend and how im doing things behind his back even though we are no longer dating.
(9 October 2018)

Elfrieda:
Should I feel bad about kissing my friend?
(9 October 2018)

Elfrieda:
When he got out he kissed me on the lips and asked to keep that we kissed between us which is no problem.
(9 October 2018)

Elfrieda:
I always talk about this hotel as my wedding venue for the future.
(9 October 2018)

Elfrieda:
When I dropped him home,he told me he wanted to take me to the new hotel in our city next time which he knows I love.
(9 October 2018)

Elfrieda:
He bought me dinner afterwards too.
(9 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment