Tuesday 30 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laila:
I needed a night to myself and she gave some one her shift to rush home. when we see each other every day. she gets soooo sensitive, and childish like a school girl.
(28 October 2018)

Laila:
I feel financiallybthis is suicide and insanity because her screw ups cause us financial difficulty, bit her parents and ex never taught her to be a winner, save money, and be indipendent.
(28 October 2018)

Laila:
I get it that her ex was abusive and did not pay attention or make her feel good, but she is now trying to miss work and getshifts covered to be hone w me more because I work at home.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
Why is my grandma so ugly?
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
He built it just for her and she's barely using it?
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
How can I convince my dad to just keep her in her room in garage?
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
She also cries all the time which is even more annoying.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
Plus she's constantly picking on the way I look like the way I dress and she keeps making fun of my hair (I dyed it purple). The last time I tried making fun of her back and my dad got really mad at me.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
I can't even have my friends over anymore because of her.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
Her eyes are all dark and sunken in and her skin is really bad from her psoriasis.
(28 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment