Thursday 18 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lewis:
As we are playing normally she came to carry me to slam me on the bed, so out of nowhere she placed her fingers on my pussy moving her fingers like holding my pussy with her fingers she carried me and I was wearing soft short shorts with no underwere.
(16 October 2018)

Lewis:
Last weekend we were sitting in her bedroom we got bored she said let's play wrestling, I told her sure and we started.
(16 October 2018)

Gretchen:
My friend is mean to me for no reason?
(16 October 2018)

Danette:
If a woman wants kids will she dump her husband if he becomes disabled and unable to work?
(16 October 2018)

Danette:
I am referring to women in general.
(16 October 2018)

Monet:
My dad has an ex-wife that he has kept a secret from us?
(16 October 2018)

Monet:
I want to confront them about it but I m scared of how they will react.
(16 October 2018)

Monet:
Our parents don t know that we know this info.
(16 October 2018)

Monet:
Our aunt accidentally told our oldest sister a while ago and the story made it around to all 8 of us kids.
(16 October 2018)

Amie:
Question for my only please im a 24 year old guy i have never had sex or kiss a women i have not found the right women yet?
(16 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment