Tuesday 1 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Casey:
I told him right there that i lost my wallet and had no money.
(30 December 2018)

Casey:
When he brought me back home (10 km away), i knew i couldn't pay him in cash so had to think of another way of paying him.
(30 December 2018)

Casey:
Anyways, i waved to one and he picked me up.
(30 December 2018)

Casey:
After the night was done and i was becoming more sober, and after my friends left, i realised i lost my wallet (it's back now thank god). I needed to catch a Taxi home.
(30 December 2018)

Casey:
I just turned 18 on Wednesday and on Saturday night had a party, went clubbing with friends etc.
(30 December 2018)

Azucena:
Is verbal bullying worse than physical bullying?
(30 December 2018)

Azucena:
I only remember the mean words people said to me.
(30 December 2018)

Azucena:
I was bullied a lot both physically and verbally at college but I don't remember the physical bullying.
(30 December 2018)

Tosha:
Did he feel the same?
(30 December 2018)

Tosha:
Is it possible that he felt the same way?
(30 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment