Wednesday 10 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anita:
Why I got addicted to sex out of sudden?
(8 April 2019)

Anita:
How can I return to how I was before?
(8 April 2019)

Anita:
Today I talked to a girl and we agreed that I'll be her $80 weekly to be her sex slave.
(8 April 2019)

Anita:
I've been training kickboxing since I was 15 and now me wanting to sleep with women, affecting it and I started skipping classes and don't have passion for it no more.
(8 April 2019)

Anita:
Before I used just to masturbate every other day just so it won't be hard all day but now it's out of control, I'm masturbating 3 times per day and it's affecting my sport perfomance.
(8 April 2019)

Anita:
All my life I was a virgin but last month I lost my virginity to a girl I paid $130 to sleep with me because I couldn't control it.
(8 April 2019)

Nobuko:
Distance relationship, advices please?
(8 April 2019)

Nobuko:
I'm very confused about it and don't know what to do, I really need some advices.
(8 April 2019)

Nobuko:
Since he back, we are in touch most of time, we text everyday.
(8 April 2019)

Nobuko:
But since he's back to his country, my feelings are really confused, I don't know if I really love him or not, I sometimes cry and miss him and sometimes cold through him, I don't if it is because of the distance or not.
(8 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment