Tuesday 2 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lisabeth:
I have a new boyfriend, I have new friends out here that has been true support systems.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
But I honestly don't want to see them. & I'm put in a position where I'm going to have to be honest and direct.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
I just been acting kind, and cool.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
And they are begging to see me and talk to me.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
However, I've been doing my own thing.And I haven't showed face in years.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
I barely talk to my family, I reach out for birthdays and all that.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
I moved to LA where I am a bartender, I have a new job as a Writer.
(31 March 2019)

Lisabeth:
I detached from a very toxic family... where I was the black sheep.
(31 March 2019)

Toshiko:
But, he stuck it in one time and that was it.
(31 March 2019)

Malisa:
How to convince a friend to go traveling with you?
(31 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment