Sunday 7 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shaunta:
She's a freshman and I'm a Sophomore in high school.
(5 April 2019)

Shaunta:
Ive never talked to this girl before.
(5 April 2019)

Tracee:
What can I do for you?
(5 April 2019)

Marcy:
When I try hard not to smile or laugh I cry??
(5 April 2019)

Marcy:
I literally had tears in my eyes every time I tried not to smile or laugh.
(5 April 2019)

Marcy:
I was doing a laugh challenge with a friend of mine yesterday and I was trying so hard not to crack a smile or laugh that I started tearing.
(5 April 2019)

Rosaura:
'MOE' name origin?
(5 April 2019)

Dominica:
Are we doing the right thing in our life?
(5 April 2019)

Dominica:
I feel like she protects me and without her I feel like a loser.
(5 April 2019)

Dominica:
To be honest I'm afraid of certain things such as bees, beetles, worms and so on, but my girlfriend is a strong and brave individual.
(5 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment