Friday 5 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Oralia:
My boss keeps buying me stuff?
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
I like him too but Im scared i might ruin his marriage. how do i get him to stop?
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
He wont stop buying me stuff and the stuff hes getting me is getting greater & expensive.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
But after I broke the ice its starting to go to the extreme.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
When i first started working there he was really nervous around me and he was quiet.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
He watches me walk away and everything.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
When I walk by his office to speak with someone he stands by his door so i can speak to him.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
Even other coworkers are starting to notice that he is always around me.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
When im working he stands there and holds a conversation for me.
(3 April 2019)

Oralia:
At first i thought he was just being nice but he stares at me a lot and he can't seperate from me.
(3 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment