Monday 29 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosana:
Is this guy interested at all?
(27 April 2019)

Rosana:
I saw him once in little centre where you play pool, I was with my friends and he was with his but he kept looking my way.
(27 April 2019)

Rosana:
There's this tutoring class that I go to on the weekends and there's this guy who also goes there.
(27 April 2019)

Rebekah:
How is it that girls often tell me I m very good looking, and yet rarely check me out and being attracted to me?
(27 April 2019)

Rebekah:
I ve tried convincing myself that compliments about my looks are all BS, but then a hot girl comes along and tells me I m hot...
(27 April 2019)

Rebekah:
I ve struggled with this question for a long time.
(27 April 2019)

Rebekah:
Streets, clubs, bars, gym etc.. And yet I catch them giving quick glances at my friends when they walk with me.
(27 April 2019)

Keena:
Do I go along with the breakup?
(27 April 2019)

Keena:
I know what I should do, but this honestly sucks because I love him so much.
(27 April 2019)

Keena:
We didn't have a full talk about it as yet as now is finals but the jist of it is that he isn't able to be there for me the way he would like to and he believes I deserve better.
(27 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment