Monday 15 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dale:
I am the one wanted to get separate.
(13 April 2019)

Dale:
It is bad for me or would affect me in the future if I sign that saying was my fault?
(13 April 2019)

Dale:
I never treated him bad, we just got separated coz the relationship was not what we expected.
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
What do I tell my friends and family?
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
How can I convince my friends this is right for me?
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
Our parents seem to really be on board but our friends are not.
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
He just asked me to marry him and I said yes.
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
I met a man at the end of January who also just finalized his divorce (his ex ended the marriage after she cheated on him). He has a 13 year old and a 16 year old.
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
Our divorced finalized in January.
(13 April 2019)

Berta:
My husband left me shortly after our son was born.
(13 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment