Saturday 27 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hyacinth:
I m not very good at telling if someone is flirting with me, so if someone could help oUT that would be great.
(25 April 2019)

Deloris:
14 year old daughter cant wipe her butt?
(25 April 2019)

Stepanie:
He took me for granted, did drugs , lied , was high during the relationship and when i dumped him , he was angry and i was to be blamed?why?
(25 April 2019)

Stepanie:
And bare in mind, we were dating for a month only and he was already lying.
(25 April 2019)

Stepanie:
But then broke up with him for lying to me twice about his drug use and hard drugs i mean.
(25 April 2019)

Stepanie:
Which sucks.. i knew he was a past drug addict but while dating him i did not have any clue of him using any.
(25 April 2019)

Stepanie:
He hid his drug use so well that i had no idea up until he actually told me.
(25 April 2019)

Kristeen:
Is it okay to get confrontational and even disrespectful with your dad if he blames you for everything even though you know your innocent?
(25 April 2019)

Sylvie:
Good excuse for month late reply to my professor?
(25 April 2019)

Sylvie:
If I call and he asks why I took so long what should I say?
(25 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment