Friday 19 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Linsey:
I thought he was going to continue straight, because that's the fastest way to leave our subdivision.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
I think we saw each other at the same time.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
He was in his car and I was on foot.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
We were both approaching the same T-junction.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
Recently, while taking a walk through my subdivision, I ran into him in a slightly unconventional way.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
I've known him for at least a year and a half.
(17 April 2019)

Linsey:
I am interested in a guy and I have quite a few reasons to believe he feels the same way.
(17 April 2019)

Rudy:
Makes it sound like I should date him but won't ask me out when I show interest?
(17 April 2019)

Rudy:
Tries to get me to date other guys but rejects anyone I pick.
(17 April 2019)

Rudy:
Why does this guy I like keep talking to me about his junk, & when I show interest doesn't say anything.
(17 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment