Thursday 25 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hilde:
What stuff can you fit in a potato launcher besides a potato?
(23 April 2019)

Hilde:
I want to shoot things at my friends as close as possible without harming them. also, where do you buy a potato launcher?
(23 April 2019)

Hilde:
Also how effective are they if I were to have them close range?
(23 April 2019)

Amparo:
I am an alcoholic, drug addict, jobless, abusive husband, neglected father, my wife said i better change or she's leaving, what can I do?
(23 April 2019)

Amparo:
I tried changing and stopping, but I can't.
(23 April 2019)

Candice:
How to act and look more mature?
(23 April 2019)

Cruz:
How to make him marry me!?
(23 April 2019)

Yukiko:
We can't stop arguing!?
(23 April 2019)

Yukiko:
We love eachother and definitely not ready to divorce.
(23 April 2019)

Yukiko:
Maybe this will be good for us, but I am worried about our future.
(23 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment