Tuesday 9 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rubi:
Even if that was more than 20 years ago.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
Your sex life should shrivel and die since I was born.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
The only thing that your lips should ever touch is my forehead, not your boyfriend's lips or Dick.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
It should be that the time you had sex with my dad when you created me was the last time you've ever had sex and used your vagina.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
You are not allowed to have sex with whoever whenever you want.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
You can't do anything that I don't want you to.
(7 April 2019)

Rubi:
And if you are a single mother and is separated from my dad, you are not allowed to have a boyfriend.
(7 April 2019)

Carly:
My girlfriend is hot in person but UGLY in pictures?
(7 April 2019)

Lauryn:
If a girl asked me out and stood me up is it ok if i date her friend?
(7 April 2019)

Andra:
Not to brag but am i the only good looking guy who can't get a gf?
(7 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment