Tuesday 30 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Minta:
What gift should I get my boyfriend?
(28 April 2019)

Minta:
I want it to be something valuable but not very common.
(28 April 2019)

Minta:
I've been thinking a lot, but don't know what to get him.
(28 April 2019)

Minta:
I feel so bad since I never really buy him stuff as valuable as what he buys me.
(28 April 2019)

Minta:
He bought my a lambo for my birthday, and last week he bought me a Chanel necklace.
(28 April 2019)

Setsuko:
Why does my boyfriend look sad after making lovs?
(28 April 2019)

Setsuko:
He's young and gorgeous but looks sad and dreamy.
(28 April 2019)

Setsuko:
I just wonder why he looks sad and compassionate.
(28 April 2019)

Setsuko:
I like the way he is, and his discretion is something that I admire so much.
(28 April 2019)

Setsuko:
When I ask him why are you sad he denies being sad and just says he loves me and kisses me and holds me tight, but he doesn't look happy.
(28 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment