Tuesday 16 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Britta:
Did he laugh cause it was silly or found me actually cute?
(14 April 2019)

Stacia:
What should i do ? Should i break up with my boyfriend?
(14 April 2019)

Stacia:
Than last night i told him we cant be together until he put a ring on my finger and he said we can have a baby instead.
(14 April 2019)

Alyce:
Do you think my sister in law is the rudest person ever?
(14 April 2019)

Alyce:
The thing is she never spends a penny on groceries, as my brother buys them.
(14 April 2019)

Alyce:
I ate some sweet potato and about 20 of them disappeared as she hid them so I can't eat them.
(14 April 2019)

Alyce:
Like if I eat a yogurt she'll move the rest.
(14 April 2019)

Alyce:
When I eat something she always hides them by moving them to the back of the fridge.
(14 April 2019)

Genesis:
I feel like a douche having a preference on physical appearance now.
(14 April 2019)

Genesis:
I know that he's right, but I can't bring myself to stop thinking about it.
(14 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment