Saturday 6 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nikole:
When I walked passed him he just stared straight at the girl.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
He saw me and my best friend sitting in the canteen and to my surprise he took another girl and sat just behind us.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
Then today (he hasn t not yet responded to my text) he just greeted me and went away.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
He saw me but I just ignored him.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
But about 30 mins later I saw him around the campus.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
Then he told me that he is leaving for home.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
I was a little upset about that.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
Yesterday he came to talk to me a little bit despite knowing that he hasn t replied my texts.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
He just left me on read a few days ago.
(4 April 2019)

Nikole:
I prefer to talk to him when we are alone.
(4 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment