Friday 12 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorinda:
She yells at me and berates me so harshly all morning long, that I can't help feel guilty about this.
(10 April 2019)

Lorinda:
I take many pictures of the event, but when she reviews the camera afterwards, she gets mad at me because there weren't any good pictures of her daughter's horse in the air.
(10 April 2019)

Lorinda:
She asked me to do her a favor and take lots of pictures of her daughter's horse jumping competition, using a professional camera she borrowed.
(10 April 2019)

Breann:
If a guy turns his head and stares at your face when you're walking past? It has happened twice?
(10 April 2019)

Breann:
FYI we know each other. we're coworkers.
(10 April 2019)

Lizabeth:
Why does my Tourette's get worse around others with Tourette's?
(10 April 2019)

Lizabeth:
Is there an explanation as to why only I seem to react to her tics and she doesn't react to mine?
(10 April 2019)

Lizabeth:
Her tics don't worsen though when I tic.
(10 April 2019)

Lizabeth:
She twitched her head to the side and my face began to twitch.) We aren't sure why this happens.
(10 April 2019)

Lizabeth:
Mine is verbal and physical, but hers is just physical.
(10 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment