Sunday 14 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jamee:
We are pretty close and I think she has began to develop feelings for me.
(12 April 2019)

Lorine:
What do I call the couple that is taking care of me?
(12 April 2019)

Ivette:
Is is weird I get turned on seeing my GF grind on other guys?
(12 April 2019)

Ivette:
For some reason watching her grind on someone else for a while really turns me on.
(12 April 2019)

Ivette:
I even encouraged her to grind with other guys while I was there.
(12 April 2019)

Ivette:
Recently I had this desire to tell my girlfriend of many years to go dance with other guys when we go out.
(12 April 2019)

Sean:
Why do people know I don't want to date if I don't talk about dating?
(12 April 2019)

Sean:
How can I convince people men don't like me so they'll stop saying I should date?
(12 April 2019)

Sean:
I don't know why they don't think men don't like me and they they think I don't want to date.
(12 April 2019)

Sean:
If they ask about my past relationships I say I don't have anything to say.
(12 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment