Thursday 11 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beverlee:
Her boyfriend finds it uncomfortable.
(9 April 2019)

Beverlee:
She always tells anecdotes about her sexual escapades in high school and after.
(9 April 2019)

Pauline:
I honesty don t feel any symptoms of being pregnant besides me not starting my period yet(which is kinda usual I never have it on time). Am I just overreacting or should I go in to a doctor?
(9 April 2019)

Pauline:
Me and my ex boyfriend had sex about 2 weeks ago and the condom broke(I m on birth control) I took a pregnancy test this morning and it shows I am.
(9 April 2019)

Arnette:
How about this boy name?
(9 April 2019)

Chantel:
A friend of mine said she either likes me or hates me and at this point I don't know what is up with her.
(9 April 2019)

Chantel:
We are going to be in the same classes for the next five years and I have no idea why she treats me this way.
(9 April 2019)

Chantel:
I am doing my best to be nice to everyone and I haven't really done anything to upset her either.
(9 April 2019)

Chantel:
For the past few weeks I've been ignoring her as well and whenever I see her I just quietly get up and walk away but I have noticed since the start that she always stares at me when I'm not looking, which my friends have pointed out as well.
(9 April 2019)

Chantel:
At first I thought she was shy around guys but she talks to everyone in our class except for me.
(9 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment