Saturday 13 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janett:
They make fun of me a lot but they let me hang out with them.
(11 April 2019)

Karina:
Should a woman be mad if her ex mother in law gave her ex husband the new phone number which she didn't even have without permission?
(11 April 2019)

Karina:
Ex mother in law gives ex husband my phone number she took off of our church directory without my permission.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
And for some reason it really worries me that he might've gotten taken away again. (Last time that happened was before we started hanging out and he was gone for like 2 weeks) Am I overreacting?
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
And he has restrictions like no social media and no phone, so I can't contact him.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
He also has one of those ankle bracelets that they put on you, when you get out of jail.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
Thing is, in the past he's done some minor things that weren't good and went to juvie for them.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
Anyways he hasn't been at school for the past 2 days and it's concerning me.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
Hes also the first dude I've ever done these things with.
(11 April 2019)

Viki:
We hug, he's kissed me on the cheek once, we hold hands, walk to class together.
(11 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment