Tuesday 23 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edward:
My guy friend basically said I looked skinnier than normal.
(21 April 2019)

Edward:
I am a thin girl but recently I think I lost more weight.
(21 April 2019)

Yoshie:
So our last name is Gross and students in my son's elementary school make fun of him?
(21 April 2019)

Veda:
How do I ask out a girl that I have known for a while?
(21 April 2019)

Veda:
We have shared some memories from the past and I think she may, or may not, already know that I like her.
(21 April 2019)

Veda:
I have talked to her before and have kind of gotten to know her.
(21 April 2019)

Albertha:
What does this feelings call?
(21 April 2019)

Albertha:
I just had my first night with her and three days after ,suddenly when I'm working or doing anything my eyes shifts ,i feel my heart is going to explode and just smile when i remember What does it call ... Is it a chemical thing ?
(21 April 2019)

Alica:
Which episode did an entrepreneur ignore the advice of her boyfriend costing them a deal on Shark Tank? Mark Cuban got angry at her too?
(21 April 2019)

Alica:
They also went back to talk for a bit and the girl got greedy only to leave the tank without a deal and she was screamed at to leave the tank also.
(21 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment