Wednesday 24 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alexandria:
They divorced in 2006 and she hated him until 2016. She softened for a year and a half and for the past year she has hated again.
(22 April 2019)

Audie:
A guy in my school who I've never talked to had feelings for me for over 3 years... why?
(22 April 2019)

Audie:
We're in the same year, but we never spoke to each other and we aren't even in the same social circle.
(22 April 2019)

Katherina:
How does emotional maturity affect we see love and relationships?
(22 April 2019)

Katherina:
People who feel they are more emotionally mature, is it easy for you to let go or to not become attached to the wrong people?
(22 April 2019)

Tabetha:
How can I get my Mom not to boss me around at 37?
(22 April 2019)

Tabetha:
She tells me what I am allowed to talk about and not allowed to like when I was 12.
(22 April 2019)

Mirna:
Why would a girl hug a guy so tight?
(22 April 2019)

Farrah:
Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Black man?
(22 April 2019)

Farrah:
Not the classy ones that are nerdy and like to study.
(22 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment