Monday 22 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stacie:
Pretty sure we've been dating for 6 weeks but yesterday she gave me a card and said it was our 3 month anniversary.
(20 April 2019)

Cristal:
Am i still having an affair?
(20 April 2019)

Lura:
What do you think of webcam girls?
(20 April 2019)

Lura:
What do you think of the webcam girls there?
(20 April 2019)

Lura:
I love watching camgirls from FunLiveCams . com and MyFreecams.
(20 April 2019)

Hilda:
Why is she joking about being with other men?
(20 April 2019)

Mayola:
Why did she change her photo?
(20 April 2019)

Gwenda:
Are we cheating?
(20 April 2019)

Refugia:
How to get a girl to think about you?
(20 April 2019)

Refugia:
I'm average looking but probably too nice, I don't know much about girls generally I get with a girl and don't like them or they don't like me so this is annoying me because it's taking over my life.
(20 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment