Wednesday 3 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shante:
It's like I gaven up on my self and so did everyone else.
(1 April 2019)

Jannie:
Why does he want to call him?
(1 April 2019)

Devorah:
How can I be less quiet and be more sociable and get friends?
(1 April 2019)

Devorah:
I want to have a fun and good time with friends, get a gf, etc etc while I am young.
(1 April 2019)

Devorah:
Hey juet wondering how I can do this.
(1 April 2019)

Lia:
Please say an opinion on each one.
(1 April 2019)

Diedra:
Why is nothing done against bullying in America? Bullying is really simple. A stronger guy bullies a weaker guy who cant defend himself?
(1 April 2019)

Diedra:
This is a huge injustice, in most of the cases the school administration preffers to turn a blind eye.
(1 April 2019)

Diedra:
The stronger guy bullying the weaker guy.
(1 April 2019)

Diedra:
Bullying cannot take place unless there is a difference in strenght.
(1 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment