Sunday 28 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alicia:
I learned in childcare growth class today that every child has part of their grandma in them?
(26 April 2019)

Merna:
Do you think its worth a shot to give him my number?
(26 April 2019)

Merna:
I think i would rather lose him as a customer then lose my job so I don't know i need some courage.
(26 April 2019)

Merna:
Like how he got off early, went golfing, played basketball and hurt his ribs etc.
(26 April 2019)

Merna:
And while i was making his coffee, he kept on talking to me about what he's been up to basically.
(26 April 2019)

Emma:
Why can't I make friends and girlfriends?
(26 April 2019)

Emma:
I try to meet others but am not properly equipped with social skills. i politely ask question about them and then i ubiquitously ask them about their lives and such.
(26 April 2019)

Gricelda:
Birthday gift ideas?
(26 April 2019)

Gricelda:
What should I ask for this year?
(26 April 2019)

Gricelda:
I don't want to seem like I'm asking too much from him.
(26 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment