Friday 10 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luana:
Is it creepy to tell a girl that she is beautiful?
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
And I know the gym just to make money but ya.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
I want to know what I m doing wrong so I can fix my behavior and move on.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
Is it me or is it because everyone nowadays?
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
They told me to stop but I thought I could fix it by talking to them more before leaving but a girl I told was beautiful was a gym workers girlfriend and she probably told him.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
Then workers at the gym told me to stop.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
I m aware that it s not normal for people to say what they think but I wasnt disrespectful, didn t talk about their butt or how I think she has a nice rack.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
If she don t seem interested in talking to me I just say, alright it was nice meeting you, have a good day.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
My usual line is : I know this is really random but I thought you were beautiful and I had to say hi.
(8 May 2019)

Luana:
I just got kicked out of a gym for calling too many girls beautiful.
(8 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment