Tuesday 21 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hayley:
Are republicans okay with young black men being aborted in the streets by guns?
(19 May 2019)

Doloris:
Im a gay man...why are my friends upset at me cause idgaf about the abortion bill?
(19 May 2019)

Kandice:
Training wheels punishment?
(19 May 2019)

Tonisha:
How do I start a conversation with a guy?
(19 May 2019)

Tonisha:
Is there any way to start the conversation so it won't be awkward?
(19 May 2019)

Tonisha:
How do I message him, what do I say?
(19 May 2019)

Tonisha:
The guy in question knows I like him but hasn't said straightforward that he likes me back.
(19 May 2019)

Tonisha:
I really am not good at making a first move, but in this case, I have to.
(19 May 2019)

Shiloh:
Do cramps Like one of the periods and lasted for 10 days but no periods means pregnancy?
(19 May 2019)

Shiloh:
Had sex with condom on the 8th May with my boyfriend ,He said he checked the condom did not burst or tear.
(19 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment