Thursday 23 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jillian:
She sat by me and started moaning while she ate.
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
She then start moaning while I was in the office.
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
While she was training me she stuck her butt in my face and swinging bnb it back and forth also telling me I could stare at it if I wanted.
(21 May 2019)

Shantelle:
Why does Pearl L look like a man in her profile picture?
(21 May 2019)

Myrl:
That's kind of the straw that broke the camel's back.
(21 May 2019)

Myrl:
He was in jail for his birthday and his letter back to a heartfelt happy birthday letter I wrote him was him wanting me to give him a little birthday money.
(21 May 2019)

Myrl:
There has also been times where I have written him and he has asked for stuff.
(21 May 2019)

Marine:
I love my brother but I cannot keep up with keeping in contact when he keeps going to jail?
(21 May 2019)

Marine:
Do I need to just let go and let him figure it out?
(21 May 2019)

Marine:
We have all tried with no avail.
(21 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment