Wednesday 1 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lora:
What you re saying won t stop me anyway....
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
If you re going to shame me or us, and be negative, then don t comment.
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
I know it s not right, but my boyfriend really need this job.
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
They really want him to continue to work there, but he needs to take a weed drug test and he wants my urine since I don t smoke.
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
My boyfriend been working at his job for three months now, and he got hired today.
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
Or I have to put it in the freezer for tomorrow?
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
I have my urine inside the pill bottle and have in my room, wrapped inside a black glove.
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
Or should I just wait for tomorrow to give it to him, since he has to go to take the test tomorrow?
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
I was wondering should I pee inside an empty pill bottle and give it to him tomorrow?
(29 April 2019)

Lora:
My boyfriend will use my pee, in hopes to pass the drug test tomorrow for his job.
(29 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment