Tuesday 14 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marshall:
After dropping them off, my parents had left his doors open and was trying to get him to come out the car.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
It got heated and my bf was saying he wasn't afraid of them and wanted them out his car.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
This made me cry and my bf saw so he had snapped back at them and told them to back off and tried to defend me.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
On the way home, they said to me how I abuse & neglect my cat since I leave for 1 day to spend time with my bf & cannot take her with me since his gma is allergic & that I don't leave enough food or water when I make sure I do before leaving.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
My bf drove the 30 mins there to take them.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
They asked me to take them to a place that was15 mins away.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
I was spending the night with him 30 mins from my home.
(12 May 2019)

Marshall:
This stemmed from an argument they had in his car while he was driving us home.
(12 May 2019)

Carolyn:
Are you jealous of other people's parents?
(12 May 2019)

Carolyn:
Seeing how kind some Dad's can be, and how they work so hard.
(12 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment