Wednesday 29 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willa:
I recently deleted my old account to start fresh, and rebuild relationships with people.
(27 May 2019)

Shirly:
Can Someone please help me i dont know what to do..?
(27 May 2019)

Shirly:
In 5 days I move into an apartment with my boyfriend and one of our friends.
(27 May 2019)

Anna:
You get stuck on a deserted Island. You only have one article of clothing on you?
(27 May 2019)

Noemi:
Have Christians failed to meet their burden of proof and therefore, the default verdict for their god is nonexistent?
(27 May 2019)

Noemi:
The legal system would fail society if it was any other way.
(27 May 2019)

Noemi:
Just like in a court of law, the burden of proof is on the prosecutor because they are making the claim that defendant is guilty, and the default verdict is innocent until proven guilty, right?
(27 May 2019)

Eun:
Was my boyfriend being weird or is that totally normal?
(27 May 2019)

Millicent:
A girl wants to have sex with me despite the fact that I have a small penis?
(27 May 2019)

Ricarda:
A guy in a wheelchair was at the club?
(27 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment