Tuesday 7 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Georgiann:
Idk if its just me but im the youngest by far im the only boy.Since I was super little my familys favorite way to bond was tickle fights.
(5 May 2019)

Jasmin:
Girl tried calling me through messenger, now it won't let me message her or call her. Any thoughts?
(5 May 2019)

Jasmin:
I missed her call and after that it wouldn't let me call or message her.
(5 May 2019)

Jasmin:
Hey there was a girl I was talking to on messenger and now it won't let me view her profile or talk to her.
(5 May 2019)

Tien:
What motivates a grown person to bully or pick on other grown-ups?
(5 May 2019)

Tien:
Are they a different species or what?
(5 May 2019)

Jesusa:
How to get laid as a female?
(5 May 2019)

Jesusa:
Even at four years old, I liked to look at sexy boys.
(5 May 2019)

Jesusa:
I've been masturbating my whole life and I matured very early sexually.
(5 May 2019)

Jesusa:
I'm 21 and I feel like I have waited my whole life for this.
(5 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment