Sunday 5 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margarette:
At first I didn't sleep with him...till the 3rd night then we fell into a routine.
(3 May 2019)

Margarette:
Last week I was in London for work and he invited me to stay with him...it wass meant to be the monday till the friday but ended up being a full week.
(3 May 2019)

Margarette:
He works a 6 day week and has a busy social life.
(3 May 2019)

Margarette:
We've gone out a couple of times and speak via text etc most days.
(3 May 2019)

Margarette:
He's on my level in a lot of ways.
(3 May 2019)

Margarette:
So I've been talking to a guy a while, really...really like him.
(3 May 2019)

Trista:
What should i do im looking for serious advice im having a crisis?
(3 May 2019)

Trista:
Im not sure what im trying to ask but Whats your opinion on not caring about dating or sex for a couple months.
(3 May 2019)

Trista:
I dont want to seem like a loser for not pursuing girls for a few months when all my friends r doing so and enjoying their 20s while im just trying to focus on my career while trying to get over my ex since we broke up 2 months ago.
(3 May 2019)

Trista:
Im 22 and girls expect to take them out when i just want to F thats y i use tinder but 2 girls didnt seem interested in just smoking and drinking only one girl did and it was great but after i left i went back to being depressed so sex isnt what i need rn.
(3 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment