Friday 17 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cherly:
I don't know why I can't get a grip.
(14 May 2019)

Cherly:
She died for Mother's day sunday at the age of 62. Cardiac arrest.
(14 May 2019)

Riva:
I find many social situations very chaotic?
(14 May 2019)

Riva:
Is it just something for me to get used to gradually?
(14 May 2019)

Riva:
It's really hard to relax and be yourself when you constantly feel like you need to catch up.
(14 May 2019)

Riva:
Before I can figure out my response, the group has already moved on.
(14 May 2019)

Riva:
I find them chaotic in the sense that whatever activity or conversation the group is having is moving too fast.
(14 May 2019)

Tamela:
What should i think of this? does he still like me? should i back off?
(14 May 2019)

Sanda:
If you get pregnant only a few days into November, let's say November 5, does that mean you're due at the end of July?
(14 May 2019)

Bari:
Is AOC on birth control?
(14 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment