Friday 3 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacqui:
Such an opportunity only comes around every 25,000 years.
(1 May 2019)

Jacqui:
I'm 90% certain we are in the End-Times, as we transition into the Violet-Age of Aquarius.
(1 May 2019)

Marketta:
What sex is my kitten?
(1 May 2019)

Donette:
POLL: Baby Name?
(1 May 2019)

Jessia:
Please help me is this a good sign?
(1 May 2019)

Jessia:
Be patient and she added a blush emoji is this a good sign?
(1 May 2019)

Bernice:
Alright I'm done wit u borees I'm leaving but I'll b bk 2 troll whenever I wanna?
(1 May 2019)

Eugenia:
Do you consider this a group of girls?
(1 May 2019)

Eugenia:
A guy hang out with 2 or 3 guys and there was 2 or 3 guys with the guy as well.
(1 May 2019)

Valencia:
Who wants to play fortnite wth me i have black knight and stuff liek that im an og i ahev 200 wins look at my stats?
(1 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment