Wednesday 22 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zenobia:
I don't think I'm in denial about anything, but it seems like she's playing a very passive and shy game which is out of character for her.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
I catch her looking at me often, I overheard her and her friends talking about me like 4 feet away, yesterday she approached me with a very minor and basic question that she could've asked anybody else, etc.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
However, since that moment, I'm pretty sure she's been giving me subtle signs that she wants to be chased.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
I haven't reached out or given her any attention since.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
I thought nothing much of it and just decided to move on.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
She seemed a little uncomfortable and quickly said that she was busy all week and then changed the subject.
(20 May 2019)

Zenobia:
A month or so ago I asked this cute girl I'd been noticing at my church out to grab some coffee.
(20 May 2019)

Francine:
What does it mean when a guy put his hands on my hips?
(20 May 2019)

Francine:
While taking a picture together, my father was a little mad at the actor for putting his hands on my hips while taking a picture.
(20 May 2019)

Francine:
He warmly allowed my mom to take a picture with him. decided to take a picture together with him.
(20 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment