Sunday 26 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Thea:
I mean what happened In our stages that makes people treat adults bad?
(24 May 2019)

Thea:
A adult should not be treated badly because we where once all babies.
(24 May 2019)

Thea:
A baby is going to grow up into a 20 year old, a 40 year old, a 60 year old, adult.
(24 May 2019)

Thea:
I don't see a difference between me a young adult vs a infant Like there's nothing special.
(24 May 2019)

Thea:
When I look at a baby I don't treat them like they're a unique creature from outer space.
(24 May 2019)

Leonida:
Would it be a good idea to use dating apps to find friends in a foreign country that you're visiting?
(24 May 2019)

Leonida:
Or is there an app for making friends and meeting new people?
(24 May 2019)

Latina:
Hey everyone i think i might be a tad racist why do you think that is?
(24 May 2019)

Mee:
Am i overreacting??
(24 May 2019)

Mee:
I get really mad when she does this.
(24 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment