Monday 27 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ressie:
We meet every 4 months in a different country and spend some time together.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
We fell in love and have been together for a year and a half now.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
I met my Spanish girlfriend in the US when I was visiting for an international law competition.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
I am a 22 years old university graduate from Iraq.
(25 May 2019)

Marx:
Relationships red flags did you guys ignored them too?
(25 May 2019)

In:
Why is STEM Important?
(25 May 2019)

In:
Why is STEM education important and why has it gotten big lately?
(25 May 2019)

Quinn:
Someone please help! Why is he doing this?
(25 May 2019)

Quinn:
However, now I ll post and he ll never watch my stories, but he ll post on his story.
(25 May 2019)

Quinn:
We ve had a few short convos since then.
(25 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment