Thursday 16 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ester:
I have 2 months left of my school program before summer break starts. But I have some things in the way.. what do I do?
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
Is a leave of absense right for me?
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
I am also getting married in about a month so I am super eager to get to that.
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
I have anxiety attacka every time I have to go to school because of her.
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
I have tried to talk to her about being mature (we are in a trade school) but she is not going to be.
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
She graduates in a month and I am considering taking a leave of absense until she is gone, but is that the right thing to do?
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
She makes my life a living hell and I don't know what to do.
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
She has stolen from me (expensive and nonexpensive items), said rude things to me both in person and on the internet, turned a lot of people against me, and made up rumors about me.
(13 May 2019)

Ester:
I am severely bullied by a woman in my school program.
(13 May 2019)

Sharilyn:
In a relationship have you ever seen 1 person treat the other person like crap & then the roles Reverse. Now the other person has the power?
(13 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment