Friday 24 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luann:
Do women cover their behind around guys that they think are ugly or perverts?
(22 May 2019)

Seema:
How should I feel that my wife wants to use a sperm donor for our next child so my step-daughter won t feel left out?
(22 May 2019)

Seema:
I think we should have our third child together and just be understanding and supportive of the issues that may arise with my step daughter.
(22 May 2019)

Seema:
We want to try for one more, but she wants to use a sperm donor so my step daughter doesn t fell like she isn t fully apart of our family.
(22 May 2019)

Seema:
I see my step daughter as my own and have been taking care of her since she was an infant, but her biological father is still in her life as well.
(22 May 2019)

Seema:
My wife and I have 1 daughter together and she had 1 daughter from a previous relationship.
(22 May 2019)

Pamila:
I asked a girl out at work, she said no?
(22 May 2019)

Henrietta:
Why would a woman use a man as a rebound?
(22 May 2019)

Loyce:
If you're good-looking but act nice towards ugly looking people, why do you?
(22 May 2019)

Loyce:
You obviously had crappy parents.
(22 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment