Thursday 9 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yadira:
And awhile after she leaves I just feel guilty and slutty.
(7 May 2019)

Yadira:
We'll be making out, everything is normal.
(7 May 2019)

Yadira:
There's an issue I've been having though.
(7 May 2019)

Yadira:
My girlfriend and I have known each other since grade 8. We're now in grade 10 and have been dating for about 3 months now.
(7 May 2019)

Natalie:
Why is my ex contacting me after 5 years?
(7 May 2019)

Natalie:
Could he want to rekindle a friendship or does he have ulterior motives?
(7 May 2019)

Natalie:
He talks about how he misses the past, wanting to get to know me more and why we broke up and also wanting to see me again in the future.
(7 May 2019)

Natalie:
He texts me everyday which I am confused about.
(7 May 2019)

Natalie:
My ex started talking to me again after years of not being together, he has a child and he is also engaged but he did not tell me about the fact that he was engaged or even with someone.
(7 May 2019)

Ona:
How long were you in labour for? How long did you push for?
(7 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment