Saturday 11 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kimberly:
Is it weird my niece talks to an imaginary sister and her mom had a miscarriage that my niece doesn't know about?
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
So my question is is it ok to keep the hope that she will want to rekindle our friendship one day?
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
Also in my facebook stories i have been receiving anonymous views especially around the time shes always on.
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
However a few days ago I ran into her best friend who snubbed me and of course it hurt and had me crying.
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
I did try to contact her but then stopped after I just realized that i needed to move on.
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
So about 6 months ago me and this girl had a falling out and she ended up blocking me on fb and phone.
(9 May 2019)

Danica:
When sending a follow request on Instagram, why do they approve it, but not request to follow me back?
(9 May 2019)

Danica:
For some reason I might take it in a different approach that may seem like I'm doing it in a wrong way or being a creep.
(9 May 2019)

Danica:
There's someone in my class I was getting to know, but I get shy asking for social media.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
Should we break up? She is incredibly insecure and overreacts to almost everything?
(9 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment