Thursday 2 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jada:
Why do people refuse to develop there music taste further?
(30 April 2019)

Kayce:
He said that he would not want me to get hurt when I was outside late at night.
(30 April 2019)

Kayce:
I have noticed him looking at me and when he thinks I notice, he fidgets and looks away.
(30 April 2019)

Kayce:
He cooked for me on my birthday and took me to an event where I met his friends.
(30 April 2019)

Kayce:
I have a friend who is really kind, supportive, nice towards me.
(30 April 2019)

Maryam:
Is my girlfriends feelings for me real?
(30 April 2019)

Calandra:
How do I explain to my friend that some guys just aren't looking for anything serious in a relationship?
(30 April 2019)

Calandra:
Forget to add he was in his 30s.
(30 April 2019)

Calandra:
She just needs to stop being clingy and find someone looking for someone serious.
(30 April 2019)

Calandra:
She can get any guy she wants with her looks and she wants some rapper?
(30 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment